Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 24, 2008

5-In-1 Awards

Thank you very much to both Hazel and Lovely Mummy for giving me this 5-in-1 Awards! Although I have received some of it earlier, I don't mind receive again. hehehe... You know the feeling when someone giving you awards and wow...this is 5 in a string! Among these awards, I love the last one the most "Best Blog In The Digital World". So, this is the beauty of blogging whereby your buddies give you awards as a recognition when you are active in blogosphere!




I'm giving these awards to:-
Chin Nee, FL Sam & Bokjae.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

Congrats, my friend! You deserve them!

March 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Thanks for the Awards! Will proudly display them!

March 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Now you know you are loved. Did you manage to pick up all three awards from me?

March 25, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger FL Sam said...

Congrats to you. Many thanks for awarding me those Awards. :)

March 26, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home