Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 24, 2008

Preparing A Friend's Wedding

Most of the Chinese believe that 2008 is a very good year. Therefore, some of my single girl friends are decided to tie the knot this year. One of my closest friends seeking my advice and help in preparing her wedding in this October as she knows me always wanted to be a party planner and she also trusted me that I can deliver something which pleases her. I'm grateful to be given such an important task. I started to work out my draft for the planning by searching the relevant information from a unique Wedding Website. I understand every woman wants to look pretty and everything must be perfect on this special day so I must handle this responsibility with extra care!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home