Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Warm Saturday & Sunday

Last week was running slow indeed as I was waiting my parents came back from their vacation trip. Hubby and I eating outside food every night but luckily we found a restaurant near our place which serves good food with reasonable price. Nevertheless, my mum made dishes are the best for sure undoubtedly. They came back home on Friday early morning around 1.00am so I didn't wait for them at parents' place. Mum gave me a call when they reached home. Oh yeah this time they went to Jiangxi, a relatively small province after visiting most of the major cities in China. Don't think the old folks just love China like many other elderly, they love to go Western countries as well. They love Australia very much for the carefree lifestyle and cleanliness. So we chatted for hours on Saturday basically mum told me the whole itinerary.(as what she did every time they came back from tour) I told her no need to buy me things but she bought a set of lovely tea cup at the Jing De Zhen which is a town very famous for manufacturing porcelain. I love the one with dragon so I chose that one while hubby chose the other one with many ancient chinese characters. This is a lovely souvenir and we can pour chinese tea in this tea cup! And probably we may going for Korea tour with parents next year if everything goes well and accordingly.Meanwhile, the F1 FEVER is bugging hubby and I as it started last Sunday at the first stop in Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia. So we didn't go out anywhere but watched the race in the afternoon. We enjoyed the entire race so much where there were many unexpected moments just kept us excited. Stayed at home since it was a hot sunny Sunday. Where is a better place if not staying inside an air-con room and drinking a chilled Lipton lemon green tea, right?!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

that gives you more the reason to use your new cups-lipton lemon green tea in the new cups!

March 19, 2008 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's indeed a lovely tea cup.Travel to korea sounds great.I wish I could go there one day.:)

March 19, 2008 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

i believe its not really expensive right

March 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

AndrewJune
~ I'll drink hot chinese tea for this kind of tea cup.

Sweetiepie
~ I love Korean steamboat & BBQ.

Wen
~ If converted to RM, it's just peanut but I treasure the value whereby ppl buy things for me abroad esp my parents & siblings!

March 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

that a nice cup...

March 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Oh Wen, I asked my mum abt the pricing, she said some of the porcelain there are extremely expensive!

March 19, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home