Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dental Care

My dad has visited the dental yesterday after being nagged by my mum numerously. My dad was giving all sort of excuses before this like "...I didn't feel pain but just a little bit of uncomfortable so it shouldn't be serious..." However, he couldn't escape but solved the tooth problem at a nearby dental clinic finally as he thought that it ought to get it done sooner or later then better do it now before the condition getting worse. I guess he must be feeling very uneasy when eating or else he wouldn't go there automatically as dad and I were two stubborn in the family, we don't like visiting dentist!

From the first step in usually one'll be greeted by a cool-looking nurse, some strong and weird smell. I don't think it's medicine but I just hate it!
How I wish there's Coddington Dental in our area but no, Dr. Alderman is serving as Lincoln Dentist and Nebraska Dentist. Look at the reception, it doesn't seem like you are in a clinic right? Reading some background history about Dr. Alderman, I believe he is a gentle and down to earth dentist as he knows how to handle a patient who fears of painful and he treats every patient likes his family. Since he coached wrestling for the kids, a person who is patience and mixed around well with the kids should be gentle and loving.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger amei79 said...

the choose of the toothbrush, toothpaste, dental fross & the right tooth brushing technic is important for dental care.

March 20, 2008 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thx amei79 for the info on dental care. Thx for dropping-by too!

March 20, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

i dont like going to a dentist too...gives me the creeps!
but if i cant bear the toothache, i still have to drag myself there!

March 21, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home