Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 24, 2008

We Both Addicted To It

Sometimes we are too lazy to go out in the weekend especially when the weather is hot. We rather stay at our cosy chilled room, a sip of iced cappucino and to play the multiplayer online games. I was once never love to play it because I thought those were the kiddy games. But I was wrong as I tend to take the challenges in strategy war game nowadays whereas my hubby who loves race cars is more addicted to playing racing game undeniably.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

ummm, when the weather is hot then the next BEST thing is to stay at home and get chilled...sometimes me and hubby also love "lepaking" at home...but we dont play PC games, normally we watch DVDs and surf the net LOL

March 24, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

multiple awards for u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2008/03/multiple-awards.html

March 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home