Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gifts For My Dear Nieces

Both of my cutie nieces will go to my parents' place every weekend and I'll spend some time playing with them. We sing kiddie songs, play monopoly and other board games. You know the kids right? They won't keep or take care of their things properly. I found some of those toys are either worn out or the missing. So, it's time to buy something new to replace the old one. Searching something online with coupons always give me some great offers. I want to surprise the elder niece with Harry Potter story book with The Scholastic Store Coupons while buying a Barbie doll with KBtoys.com coupons for my younger niece. I'm waiting for them to give me a big big huge and saying " I love you, aunt!"


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suh Ching said...

You are really a nice aunt.They must be love you so much.. Plan to have your own baby? :)

I got tag for you, Dora. http://suhching1984.blogspot.com/2008/03/friendship-chain.html

March 1, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

hi, a very simple tag for you during this weekend.HaVE FUN...

March 1, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home