Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tag : What Do You Think About Me

I got a tag from a gal who hops into mine. Firstly look at it, it's quite a complicated one but I decided to give it a try as she said she'll "sabotage" those who has been tagged but fails to do it! Ooo...

A) LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :-
1- Unlimited cash;
2- A Bangalow in Mt Kiara with my own design;
3-
Travel around Europe with luxury package;
4- I never try a sports car, I'm dreaming of Meseratti;
5- I want my own cafe.

B) THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS: Nux

C) YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Err... Nux you know I still don't know you well, so this one is just based on my instinct ok?...
1- Cool
2- Funny
3- Straightforward
4- Friendly
5- Sexxxxxy...

D) MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
-> What else if not passing this tag for me!

E) THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU"
-> "Sabotage"

F) IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
-> Try to think about it since she's sexy but...I guess I still love a man more than a woman!

G) IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
-> She's sexier than me!

H) PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:-
1- Siew Ting
2- Sweetiepie
3- Rose
4- SueSue
5- Slavemom

1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
-> Surely with her loving hubby.

2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
-> Her husband lor, who else...but what kind of r'ship? We r all having blogger r'ship what...

3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
-> Emm...I bet they chatting over their girls growing up stories happily.

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?
-> SueSue will share her cooking skills with Slavemom. I'm sure they'll enjoy the moment.

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?
-> Business Administration, I guess...

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?
-> Ooh, I apologised to her 'coz I have forgotten to add her in my blogroll.

7. DOES NO.4 WORK?
-> Definitely & she hopes to have her on-line biz soon, I wish her luck!

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
-> I don't know where she studied.

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
-> I love to if there's a chance so that I can see her cute baby Zen.

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?
-> Yes, I think we can have some lovely chat 'coz I think she's kinda easy-going woman.

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
-> Yes, her sis has gave birth to a beautiful baby gal.

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?
-> Thru our friendship so far, right!

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
-> Klang Valley, if my guess is correct.

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?
-> Thru blogging.

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
-> OOooOO...perhaps!

Phew...couldn't believe I have completed it finally and who created the final 15 questions, YOU ARE.........................................FU..................................................NNY! (You guess what I'm gonna say?!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger slavemom said...

For a moment, I was a bit lost... No1.. No5.. hehehe. Ok, will do this funny tag soon ya. I still owe u the red tag! *sweating liao* :D

March 2, 2008 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger bluedreamer27 said...

wow youve got a nice blog here everything was so relaxing

March 2, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Slavemom
~Once I look @it, it's a bit like complicated but it's funny to play wth. Take ur time!

Bluedreamer
~ Thx for dropping-by my blog. Yes, I try 2make everyone feel relax to stop-by my blog.

March 2, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger sting said...

hehe.. yes, baby zen would love to meet Auntie Dora too :-)

March 3, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Hmm this is interesting! And damn funny! Hahaha!

Ok, I will do this funny tag when I have time, hopefully this week!! :)

March 4, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Everyday Healy said...

Dora, It's been some time I never been here. The new look of your blog is great! I love it. I wish I have a house that has got this window that can let me view the sea every morning. :)

Anyway, you are great! I don't think I can finish this tag. Too Complicated! hehe...

March 13, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home