Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chocolate, Love It...

Do you like to eat chocolate?...Well, I bet most of you will say yes but I'm pity for my hubby that he loves it too but he can't eat much because he'll encounter sore throat if he eats slightly more than one small square piece! It's true, no kidding. The milky, the strong cocoa, the texture and the nuts really drive me NUTS. But if you ask me which type I prefer, I'll definitely choose for the bitter sweet as the cocoa smell is much stronger and this one is healthier in the sense that the quantity of sugar is lesser. This Munz is Swiss Chocolate, my mum bought for me at KLIA free tax shop when she came back from the trip. She knows I love chocolate so she'll buy me one everytime she comes back from the tour abroad. Do you love chocolate too?...

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Before I love bittersweet choco.But now i can't take it..I prefer sweet choco.I think it's because of hormone change and my taste also change already.:)

March 25, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

I love chocolate too, but I try not to consume too much! LOL! I love white chocolate, bitter sweet and chocolate with nuts! Yummy! :)

March 25, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

I love dark chocolate! I don't like milky one too much... godiva is the best I think :-)

March 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

not really a chocolate lover cos i'm like your hubby, it will costs me a sore throat!

March 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

i like chocolate, it depends on my mood, if i am into it, i will indulge a lot!

March 25, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger sting said...

I love the sweet type, not the bitter sweet though (just like durian too)! :-)

March 26, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger twins mama said...

i like bitter sweet! dark choco is fave too. i din take much cos am not a chocolate lover. wil take when da mood comes..

March 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ hormone changed?...u preggie ah?...

Rose & Trinity
~ oh u bth chocolate lover too huh!

AndrewJune
~ I thot there's just my hubby is like that, I must tell him he's not alone!

Wen
~ 1st time know someone eat chocolate depends on mood! hehe...

Siew Ting
~ For durian, I love bitter sweet too but I don't really eat durian.

Li Teng
~ Oh u too eat choc depends on mood?...

March 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

I'm not crazy over chocs. If got, eat loh. If dun hv, oso nvm. I think hubby eats more choc than me. :) I'm more of a junk food person. hehehe

March 26, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I don't like the bitter sweet chocolate, prefer nuts and raisins..

March 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home