Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Sweet Escape

The best way to relax your body and soul is to go for a nice vacation besides a good sleep. Don't you agree with me? We often pack ourselves for short trip nearby like Port Dickson, Malacca and Penang whenever there's public holiday. But now I'm looking forward somewhere far away from the hustle and bustle of city, I want a total relaxation! I guess Mexico Vacations meets my request. I would like to stay at El Dorado Seaside Suites and I'm very much fascinated by the white sand beach. While a touch of nature by scuba diving and the spa treatment after a tiring escape is what I always wanted. Hopefully I can make this vacation into reality for our 2nd anniversary celebration this year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

ehhh, can we join u and hubby ahh? LOL just joking
...well we LOVE travelling too, but with rachael around, dont thk we are able to go that far now!

March 25, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

wow, such a romantic place

March 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home