Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's A Rainy Morning

My room was so cold in the morning and I slept well the whole night until I felt like don't want to get up from the bed. I thought it was still early in the morning because it looks dark in my room but the clock was telling me the exact time was actually 7:30am. I quickly got up and I look out from the window, it was showering outside. No wonder it was chilling and no sunny brighten up my room. My hubby was still covered himself in the blanket. Never mind, he was not in hurry. I didn't exercise today as what I do every morning, I just poured a mug of hot cereal into my mouth and got out from the house or I'll be late.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Go Sharing said...

love your wedding pics. Feel free come by my blog.

April 24, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

How about today? The sun shines brightly?

See you tomorrow, at 7am my time, 8 am your time may be.. to chup ok? *wink* don't be late, as it will be many bloggers compete for the first place!

April 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

have a nice weeekend, Dora

April 26, 2008 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Leena said...

you jog every morning? i wish i can do that too. but the fact is, i'm one lazy pig who loves to sleep in.

April 26, 2008 at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home