Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lets Go For Beauty Contest


I can see there are many young and beautiful persons on the run whenever on the way going to work. I always tell my hubby that if I have the look of a model and with the desirable height of 5'8", I'll just quit my present job and participate the beauty contest to hope for some bright future in modeling thereafter. My age is catching up but you may try it at http://www.lookoftheyear.com where the winner will get as much as USD10,000. Moreover, you may be spotted by the model agencies and start your modeling career. Mind you, many top models in the world are started off with the very opportunity in taking part the contest just like this one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home