Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Useful Web Articles Directory

Honestly, I'm still very much a newbie to this blogosphere and there are many things for me to learn from the peers. Sometimes, I feel that I'm not familiar with the web jargons which I came across from time to time. By the time I started my first blog months ago, I have gone through just too many obstacles and I don't have many blogger friends to turn up to. Still remembered that the PR (Page rank) issue was a real hot topic by then but I was wondering what is PR and why almost all of them think it's important? When I knew what PR is all about, I think there was already too late because my PR has been downgraded and there's never a move until now!

By searching for the Web services, I found that it's actually something we can do about to improve our web. Their services can promote our web or rather make it becomes more SEO friendly. I must emphasized that the latter is vital especially for those who are actively writing paid posts. So, what should we do then? It's pretty simple, one can submit the articles as much as possible under the relevant categories eg. health & fitness, business & finance and home & garden, among others. The best thing is that it doesn't cost you anything. But one is to be reminded to check the content of the articles with regards to the quality guidelines. I supposed I may start writing my favourite topic in health issues to share with others. Besides sharing the information, I do need to increase the web traffic and link popularity being the most important for me now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home