Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Coffee Talk

Do you love coffee? I know some people can't take it as they'll going to have headache after drinking. Well, for me I love this caffeinated drinks as much as I love my hubby! Its smell so good, its aroma...!

I started to being addicted to this when I was still studying. You know during the campus life you just gotta rush assignments back to back. I need coffee to keep myself awake to finish the assignments in the midnight. Last time I used to drink 3 cups a day for the peak but for now I have reduced it to only 1 cup a day. (But in some exceptional cases I'll drink 2 cups and this is rare.) High level of caffeine is not good to our health, that's why I forced myself to reduce the intake but it's difficult for me from the beginning. Oh, it sounds like me trying to stop from the drugs right?...

When is my one cup of coffee to be served?...It's in every morning when I settling down everything in the office, I'll make a cup of Nescafe to kick-start my job of the day. If there's no coffee for me, my routine is just NOT right! In other occasion, I love to drink it when I'm reading books in the weekend. I found this is sort of enjoy...the best place I go for hang out for a cuppa will be either Dome or San Francisco's Cafe. I don't like Starbucks because all their beverages are too sweet. How about you, do you love coffee as I do and where do you usually hang out at?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger hcfoo said...

I'm not really a coffee drinker. If can I want my teh ais or teh si peng ;)

April 8, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Funny that we have the same coffee post today.. hehehe.. *hands Dora my tagchuppino*

Do you like it? *offer some choco chups eh chips* LOL

I can't drink coffee! My heart beats so fast and my maag got hurt!

April 8, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

I was like u when I was studying too. A Nescafe kaki. But probably becoz I took too much then, now I can't really take coffee as I'll hv tummy discomfort. Coffee aroma is really nice ya.

April 11, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home