Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hot Plates In Cold Night

There were raining heavily these days in the evening so the weather was quite chilly at night. My mum didn't cook on Saturday as planned earlier because by the time my parents came back from "Cheng Beng", it was quite late in the evening and she decided not to cook. So I suggested to have something different for dinner and steamboat straightaway comes to my mind .

As usual I exercised in the evening at about 6pm indoor since it was raining & thunderstorm outside. After shower, I read magazine for a while then we fetched parents and reached the restaurant in Taman Desa. The lady boss said that will be enough to order for the food of 3-person. Oh my, the four of us who considered as small/normal built always gives other a shock when comes to eat. We gotta ordered extra food for the quantity of 2 more persons! The lady boss said "you all must be very hungry!" Actually we were not in a "very hungry stage" but our appetite is always good, err...you know like Tasmania in Looney Tunes?! hehehe...
I must say that the food is very delicious because all those meatballs & fishballs are self-made. Tell you, the chilli and fried onion (as shown in above pix) made it tastier! Honestly, it tastes much better than Johnny's Steamboat.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

hey dora! good to know you are a steamboat fan...me too! when we do steamboat at home, the pot and the food are left on the table and we take hours at it, eating, stopping and eating again, then repeat!

btw, i have a tag for you in my blog. you can take your time yeah!

-pek imm

April 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Constance Chan said...

OMG.. i blog hopped 3 blogs and all three blogs have food.. i am really hungry now!

April 7, 2008 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Hi Dora,

I am back from vacation :D Thanks for visiting my blog when i was on vacation. Keep visiting me for see my vacation photos hi hi hi...see you around.

April 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home