Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Catching Up With US Open

Yeah, I like today because I can catch those tennis matches without people disturbing me! Hubby went out to work so that I watch it with all the shouts and scolding (Oh, I did that too even hubby is at home! But I feel I'm totally free if I'm watching alone!) I didn't see FedEx play but I manage to catch a later one playing between A-Rod and Gulbis. After some years, A-Rod game is still the same ie. big serve, minimum running and many "in front of net" play. His skill is stagnant while the opponent is not bad. A-Rod wins is not because he is great but he wins from his experience. May want to catch some women games but I think I'm gonna sleep for a while first! Ciao people!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home