Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rafa, Newly Crowned King

Yeah, I'm so happy to see my favourite tennis player, Rafa is now ranked No. 1 after the winning in Beijing Olympic Games recently. (I read that he has enough points to become World #1 even if he failed in that final playing with Gonzalez) I guess the Gold medal for him is very meaningful as he is confirmed to be ranked#1 after that. But some fanatic FedEx supporters claimed that Rafa can't survive long in this ranking. When one is successful, there are people happy but there are some other people critique at the same time too. So, let Rafa games tell the truth. Anyway, I believe that he has beaten FedEx at Wimbledon (FedEx's favourite venue) has proven Rafa's skill and proficiency.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home