Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Annoying Phone Calls

After a string of hectic working days in the office, I was looking forward for a total relax stay at home weekend last week. I had turned off a date with my female friends and I pull away the house chores too. After a short shopping with hubby, we back home to watch a DVD. That was actually a jolly mood with a lot of snacks in front of us but blame the telesales person who called in right at the time the movie is started. That was not the first time as I have received such calls from some annoying telemarketers in a couple of weeks consecutively. One of them is from a local bank asking me to apply for their newly launched credit card while the other are from different direct sales companies. If anyone of you encounter this kind of trouble which I believe you do, you can check the numbers at http://www.annoyingcallers.com to find out who is that person who keeps calling you. I personally think this is a very useful website.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

I am usually scare when those people from bank calling to introduce their products. Just wish they can just e-mail me. Easier to reject. Ha....Ha....

September 3, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Choc Mint Girl said...

I did receive a call like this last week. I was in the office and then this girl talked and talked about insurance on the phone, didn't even give me the chance to respond!

September 3, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home