Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Snack Corner

During the weekend, both hubby and I did thorough cleaning and tidying for the entire house. I love my house to be spacious so that I like to just throw away those stuffs which I think it's unnecessary for us. I'm glad that hubby is like me, I mean he too doesn't like to keep load of stuffs forever in the house. So whenever I ask him to join me cleaning up our house for a more spacious and comfortable home, he is excited and very willing to lend his helping hands.

Although it was quite tiring, we were happy to see the result after the cleaning. It's was a bit surprising too because there were a few big packs of rubbish. What I mean is that it doesn't seem like we have many rubbish when look at our house as we always maintain it to be "rubbish free". I guess it's better to clean up earlier as I don't want to wait until Chinese New Year, there'll be many stuffs need to be sorted out during that time. Shopping for CNY already takes my time! After a tiring work out in cleaning, we had something to stuff ourselves for the break time. You see, I normally prepare some healthy snacks (except coffee but take one-two a day still consider healthy, hehehe...) in the kitchen. And hubby is like a "rat", he likes to search for snacks in the midnight! So lets see part of my snack corner.
I'm always the big fan of High5 bread! Tuna, Banana roll cake, Blueberry...
It's a must of Nescafe everyday for me...and Qiucker Oat drink is yummy. Hubby likes rice cracker while I love muesli & oat biscuits.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I've never heard of those before. I usually have a cookie with my coffee.

September 2, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger cc said...

I like to clear the house of clutters too, nothing beats the feeling after spending a day cleaning the house. A clean house makes me happy! :)

Hello, first time visiting. :)

September 2, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

i am the mother of rats. :P

September 3, 2008 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

This remind me my house is a mess now.

September 3, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

hm... I love tuna, blueberry and oat biscuit as well..:-) but I can't drink coffee

September 4, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Hi Dora!

I love your snack corner :) I think your snacks will disappear in 5 minutes if my kids and I were to visit your house. LOL!

Have a great week :)

September 8, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Spring cleaning is good. I love to clean too as there are too much "rubbish" in my house.

I can't drink coffee like Trinity too!!

September 10, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home