Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Searching Friends Online

I am surprise to see many people just simply mad about Facebook. Frankly, I'm not familiar with most of the features inside and I need both of my nieces to teach me this and that... Some of my colleagues are so addicted to the games, they claimed that they reach to the stage of insomnia if do not play it at night! It sounds terrible. I'm not sure what's so great about the games or I'm very dummy on most of the pc games, always lose because I just can't handle it well, it's just too technical, too difficult for me! Anyway, I find I'm more interested to the peoplesearch and I have successfully got the old classmates & schoolmates, we keep in touch now. This is what I like some of the social network webs which provide this special feature. Although we have lost contact to our old friends, there's still chances to look for them.

But I feel that it's some sort of flaw in it as we must have at least a minimum kind of contact for example the email address of the person that I want to look for. So this is not easy especially when it's a long lost friend. If searching by names is not practical too if a friend's name is one of very common so you will have a few thousands of them bearing the same name! Besides, they might not using their real name in the web too. So I hope the web guys understand this and develop something more exciting to us who like to finding someone online from time to time. Actually I have a mini-project together with my best pal in primary school, which is get together the super-10 (nickname of our group of girls) The ten girls then, now mostly mothers of a number of children. I'm all excited to wait for the day to meet the other 9 members again!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Small Kucing said...

I use FB LOL

May 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

I use FB alot too..dunt like to play the games there..but can catch up with my friends there..

May 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger patience2 said...

This is a great site.Thanks for sharing your information.Kep on writing.

http://peoplesearchmarket.blogspot.com

July 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com

July 22, 2015 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger CuteClothsForTeens said...

15% Off Free Shipping

After looking at a few of the articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique. of blogging.

I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking

back soon. Take a look at my website too and tell me your opinion.

August 31, 2019 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger harisalee@64gmail.com said...

Very Nice Post, I took in a ton through it. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting.
Logo Design

November 15, 2019 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home