Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tag: Time Capsule

I got this special tag from Juliana quite some time ago but sorry for doing it late. This is a meaning one so I love to do this.

~Start Copy ~

According to Free dictionary :
* The Time Capsule is a container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time.
* A Time Capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with people in the future.

How to play "Time Capsule" :
1. Copy from "~Start Copy~" until "~End Copy~".
2. Post at your site(s) about "What you would like to put in your Time Capsule & Why" --> something that has a special value in your life or something that will remember you as a person.
3. Feel free to help me spread this Time Capsule by putting the "Time Capsule badge" at your sidebar blog and please tag as many friends as you can. You can get the code in here
4. When you are finished posting, you can leave your url post & your blog name at picturinglife@gmail.com with the subject "Time Capsule". And I will post your url on Master List.

~ End Copy ~
Surely look at it you'll know that's a girl room right?...Yes, you're absolutely right! This is my elder niece's bedroom. I still remembered by the time she was born, she was a chubby little cute baby. She seldom cried for anything except for milk and more milk! Those was the baby days...She is now a tall and sweet girl, a primary 2 student. She loves to read a lot. Tell you, she is a great enthusiast of National Geographic. I'll ask her the name of some rare animals if I don't know and not surprisingly she'll tell me that. She is one of my great buddies!

> Please share with us your time capsule, Lena, Jo-N & Texas Sweetie.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Dora, thank you for thinking of me. I got the same tag from Juliana and has forgotten all about it. I'll put in your name as well. Thank you.

April 27, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger tx sweetie said...

hi dora,ty sa tag.will do it as soo as my baby stop sucking milk..ehh hehehe so hard when u have a baby around.. have a nice day there.

April 28, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

cute post, Dora. Thanks for doing this tag.

April 28, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Juliana RW said...

Hi Dora,

Thanks for doing this tag. Hope many people join with us putting our Time Capsule in Blogging World :D

Btw, I added you to master list. Have a nice day

April 28, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home