Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Little Silly One...

Yes, the stupid woman in the mirror who capturing is ME! She is silly, crazy one right? She is gonna teach you a little tips how to woo your hubby or wifey. How?... The cheapest way as your spouse won't like you to spend much if he/she loves you, am I right? :-) Take a hot shower at night and after that, go to the mirror as you can see the mirror is steamed, then use your finger to draw your heart to him/her and say "I LOVE YOU" I know this is crazy...but as long as your spouse loves it, he/she will say "You Are Brilliant!" Trust me and try it tonight. Tell me the result, ok? Good luck.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

i assume u did this before? hehe

May 3, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

So it worked for you eh...hehe

May 6, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

haha.. briliant and smell good after bath..

congrats Dora for your PR2!! *hugs* I am happy for you and can see you are quite busy writing paidposts.. haha

ready to chup again? watch out ok?

May 6, 2008 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Wen
~ Yes, I did it as shown in the pix.

Sue
~ Yeap, it works!

Trinity
~ Yeah smell good, hehehe...Thx Trin and just hopped over ur place to chup chup already!

May 6, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home