Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, May 4, 2008

6 Words Memoir Meme

My new buddy, Tammy tagged me this and I love it!

***Rules***

1.)Write your own six word memoir.
2.)Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3.)Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.
4.)Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5.)Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Ok, see mine here:-

"My Point In Life Is HAPPY"

Please share with us yours: Hazel, Wen and Slavemom.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger keeyit said...

Hi, first time here. :)
Nice to meet you...

May 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Hi Dora,

hope your weekend is nice :D
If you have time will you visit my post today, Me and Lady Diana Thanks

May 5, 2008 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Great memoir! Thanks for doing the tag. :o)

May 5, 2008 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

That's a good one! Thx for the tag. Will do it soon, when I can think of just 6 words. :)

May 6, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home