Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, May 5, 2008

I Like Some Changes To The Interior

Before we moved into our house, we didn't engage for a major renovation except re-paint for the entire house and some refurbishment in the kitchen. Both hubby and I was real fussy over the window coverings as to what material, fabric and colour which best suits our living room, master bedroom and other two rooms.

But I'm regretful for the current using curtains because it's easily stain with dust due to the hot weather and hazy days. I need to take out and wash for every fortnight. I want to make a stop to this troublesome. So I'm looking for roller shades. It could make my living room looks much better as it's neat and tidy. What is good about it is that I can clean it much easier. Besides, my hubby loves to have window shutters for our kitchen at the sink area. Hopefully it gives us a brand new look with the effect shown in the photos after installation. We love something modern, creative and stylish.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

the interior design is pretty and thanks for the tag..

May 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home