Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, May 2, 2008

Food Again!


Ok yeah it's a food photo here. Actually I have a lot more in the folder but I'm too afraid that uploaded too many of it will just make my readers boring. My family always go to the same restaurant in the weekend to have the "almost same dishes". We are the loyal type although we love to try new food sometimes. Tell you, the dishes in this restaurant is delicious and the main point is that the location of this restaurant is near so that we all can get over there within 15 minutes from home. After dinner, we can still go to parents' place to have the "family time" I think this is very important to maintain this kind of relationship. And guess what, this weekend we'll go to the same restaurant again! Ciao for now!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Hmm... sounds like my husband, very loyal to certain food. You are right Dora, family time is the best.

May 2, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

That food looks delicious! It's making me hungry.

May 3, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home