Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He Drinks Milk

Yeah, he drinks milk finally! Who drinks?...My big kid (hubby). I have been nagging him to drink something better in terms of nutrition rather than drinking those ready-made fruit juice at night. Because for me, those juice are high sugar and less in vitamin unless you DIY. He doesn't like yogurt drinks and milk. Oh yogurt drinks is so nice but I'm wondering why he said it tastes like medicine?! The silly guy always said that milk is for kids!!! I don't care, I bought a packet of Fernleave full cream milk and force him to drink and disallow any other sweet drinks. There he started to drink it for two nights and guess what he said? "Oh it tastes creamy & very good!" So you'll never know if you don't give it a try right?...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Glad he like it. Now, you must be relieved.

April 29, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Mummy In Vain said...

full cream milk is kind of fat wor.....for adults like us. I suggest some low fat milk powder is better....or goat milk is high nutritious too.

April 29, 2008 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Jo-N
~ Yes, glad that he likes it.

Mummy In Vain
~ Yes I purposely bought him full cream milk as a way to put on weight too since he is kind of skinny! But me drink Anlene Hi Cal Low Fat milk, 2 glasses a day.

April 30, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Yay!! Dora, you rock! You are a good wife... very good! Me here is on the contrary.. hahaha.. my hubby has to force me to drink fresh milk.. ewww... I bought chocolate powder milk for myself,but I always get gastric problems everytime I drink it.. *doh*

April 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

then Trinity you have a lovely hubby!

May 1, 2008 at 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Dora. My hubby like to eat yogurt, but don't really like milk too :)

May 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home