Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, April 28, 2008

She Said I'm Old!

I played with my youngest niece when I went back to my parents place to have dinner last Friday. Before dinner started, I would play and chat with her. Usually she'll tell me what she has learned in the the kindy and sometimes she'll tell me what happened at her house too! So there goes her story her papa brought her to the nearby park to play at night. By the time I asked her can I join her to play at the park. She replied " You are married so you're old, you cannot join us kids to go to the park..." I laughed and she didn't allow me to laugh at her! Oh this little girl thinks that a married woman (or man, because she said the same to my hubby) means old folk!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Themuxicbox said...

garr~ My friend asked her kid to call me "auntie"

April 29, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

We are officially "auntie" after we r married. sigh...

April 30, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home