Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Day

This is May Day and Happy Holiday! This is my 300th Post. When I hopped to my buddy, Trinity's place just now to check for the April Chup Contest result, I found that I got 7th place with the mere 5 points. Although the result is not as good as in March, I love the way Trinity organises this chup game to her fellow readers. I supposed Trinity knows my taste in terms of dressing. I love wearing jeans with sweater. You see me, Dora wearing blue jeans match with red jacket and also a nice pair of boots here. In fact all other participants are gorgeous in the "Barbievaganza". I'll look forward for a better standing in her May contest. Another thing which worth for celebrating is this blog got PR2. Woohoo...hope this'll grow higher or at least permanent.


~Happy May Day & Happy Blogging~

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I just came across your profile at Social Spark. I LOVE the top of your blog, that's awesome! (the window) I can't believe today is May 1st! Have a great day!!!! (I have two blogspot blogs but my main one is over at http://spiceworld.us) Happy Thursday!

May 1, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hello Spice! Welcome to my place. Glad to know my reader says my blog is nice. Ok will go over ur place 2moro coz I'm gonna ZZZzzz...

May 2, 2008 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger jopals23 said...

Hello! congratz youv'e got PR2, just continue posting nice posts. happy blogging!

May 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home