Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's This Card For?

Yes, I have sign-up at the site because I saw many bloggers placed a cute card at their blogs. So my curiosity drives me to check this out but after reading some info at their site, I still can't get the point except that I understand this is for increasing traffic as the main purpose. I supposed I saw a fellow blogger also questioning the same thing when I blog hopped yesterday night.

I know there can earn credits but really don't understand how does it work. Anyone of you who know better than me can please explain what's this card all about? Thank you very much! So you can see a cute little card at my sidebar, drop-in there if you like.

My Entrecard now featuring this

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

With entrecard every time you go to some one's blog and click "drop" on their entrecard widget you earn 1 credit. With these credits you buy spots,ads like the one you are displaying on your blog, that will be displayed on other people's blogs. You use the "campaign" button in the entrecard dashboard to look for and buy ads on these other blogs. I hope this helped to explain it to you. :o)

April 30, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thx Tammy! You are kind enough to explain to me.

May 1, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home